We handle every aspect of claims resolution for various major SA insurers
1 Call Claims Solutions is a South African company that handles every aspect of claims resolution for various major insurers on a national basis. Having one of the largest databases of insurance accredited contractors we rely on volumes to keep these contractors busy and profitable. The fact that we supply high volumes and control the funds until a signed satisfaction notice has been received and sent to the insurer means the highest degree of quality from our database.
1 Call Claims Solutions has been set up to specifically serve the needs of our insurance clients. Separating this function from our other divisions and committing specific staff members to the task has allowed us greater focus on claims resolutions.
We consider ourselves to be the ultimate solution for just about any type of claim, big or small.
Our strategy is to gain competitive advantage by competing and excelling in 4 main areas critical to insurance companies retaining clients and saving money.
• Turnaround time
• Cost per claim
• Complaint rate
We provide services to various major insurers on a national basis
There are numerous benefits to using us, we've listed just a few below...
• One port of call from incident to client satisfaction
• Approximately 200 contracting teams offering national coverage
• Improved turnaround times
• Reduced cost per claim
• Quality assured – SLA’s signed with each client
• Decreased complaint rates
• Site attendance punctuality monitoring
• Detailed, accurate and photographic site damage reporting
• Consistent and punctual client liaisons
• Improved client experience
• Satisfaction note and after photographs provided with invoice
• Recorded telephonic confirmation of client satisfaction
• Overall reduction in premium migrations
• Regular reporting to insurer
• Adaptation to existing software systems
• In-house and external server hosting
• UPS & generator backup
• Sizable trained staff compliment
• Vastly improved administrative communication
Our services run deep and are backed by many years of experience.
• A19 Roof inspections
• Access and Surveillance Installation
• Aerial & satellite
• Aluminium door, window and shower
• Architects and project management
• Asphalt and tar
• Awnings Canopies Shadings and Carports
• Bathroom Installations
• Boreholes and Well points
• Building, alterations, additions, extensions
• Carports and shading
• Conservatories and sunrooms
• Drain and sewer cleaning
• Electrical appliance repairs
• Electrical contractors
• Fencing and perimeter security
• Fireplace and braai installation
• Floor install wooden and laminate
• Floor sanding
• Garage door install and automate
• Geyser install and repair
• Guttering and fascias
• Handyman maintenance contractors
• Irrigation installation contractors
• Kitchen renovation
• Landscaping contractors
• Paving contractor
• Perimeter wall spikes and security
• Pest control
• Plastering, dry walling & ceiling board
• Plumbing contractors
• Pool contractors
• Roofing and roof tile contractors
• Rubble removal
• Security system installation
• Shower door installation
• Spa and Jacuzzi bath installation
• Stainless steel
• Thatching and gazebos
• Tiling wall and floor
• Tree felling and stump removal
• Water features
• Wooden decks
• Wooden floor installation
• Wrought iron gates and fencing
Our services run deep and are backed by over ten years of experience.
It is, however, our intention to reach a level two compliance by year end (February) 2016, but we are unable to fully commit to a definite strategy as the draft Preferential Procurement Policy Regulations published on 14 August 2009, have not been finalized and approved by the Minister.
Once the regulations have been finalized, our BEE scorecard partners will be providing guidance, plans and action steps to assist us in achieving our goal.
We have also structured a contractor development programme for true transformation, The Insurance Contractor Development Programme.
The programme is designed to offer immediate assistance to insurers, whilst also providing exceptional long term procurement benefits.